TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #135
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Well, Vika is dealing with an injury issue. Apparently, she has some nerve damage in her toes, which is obviously hindering her. So it's way premature to write her off as being a Slam contender. She just needs to get healthy. If her problems persist, she may have to take a page out of Maria's book and take several months off to get her body healed. As we saw with Maria's ill-advised match in Cincinnati last year against Sloane Stephens, rushing back to the court when you clearly aren't ready doesn't do you any favors.

As much as I dislike Azarenka, the tour isn't as interesting without her around. I really wanted Maria to get a winning record against her as soon as possible and that's going to have to wait a while. Few things in tennis give me more pleasure than Maria defeating Vika.
I always thought that if Vika ever faced a career threatening injury she would not come back if she had the chance to , if she was faced with a long injury lay off like Maria did.

I agree about the Maria defeating Vika part .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote