TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 05:53 PM   #127
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

wont see this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I'm a horrible person, but I can't help it, I'm happy Aza lost And since someone mentioned 2012, I think it was the best WTA season in the last couple of years (maybe even the best ATP season). The way Slams were won on both men's and women's side was the real state of the game at that point
why would that make you horrible person? Its a blessing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yep. Goerges is just an UE machine. Everytime Maria can hit the ball over the net and between the lines two times in a row the point is hers.
they said same about Pavs.
Any pushing passiveness will come with consequences and retribution. She needs to believe in her game & body, and not looking up to her coach after every shot.