TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #120
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I'm a horrible person, but I can't help it, I'm happy Aza lost And since someone mentioned 2012, I think it was the best WTA season in the last couple of years (maybe even the best ATP season). The way Slams were won on both men's and women's side was the real state of the game at that point
You're happy she lostAgree,2012 was an AMAZING year for tennis.This has nothing to do with IW,but have you've guys seen Maria's wax figure?It looks pretty real to me.And they made her with that iconic 2012 French Open dress
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote