TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:16 PM   #264
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post

This is also a stark change in attitude of someone who used to realise very quickly that if she wasn't fit to play then don't play. I don't like it, and I don't think this "stubbornness" is helping her career.
I think Asarenka let herself get caught in the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" tornado. There was a lot of idiotic media and public crap when she didn't play injured and I think she allowed it to influence her somehow in a "they think I can't play when I'm hurt - I'll show 'em" way. I hope that now she goes back to her genuine stubbornness - doing what she sees as best for herself. Period.