TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 10:40 AM   #119
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I know some people on GM are trying to hype this match as an upset waiting to happen because of a couple close past battles and Maria's layoff. But you can't dismiss the fact that Goerges has been a HORRIBLE tennis player for over a year now. This isn't 2011 and I expect Maria to win easily, rust and all.
Yep. Goerges is just an UE machine. Everytime Maria can hit the ball over the net and between the lines two times in a row the point is hers.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote