TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 08:29 AM   #259
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Has she been brainwashed? "I'm too stubborn for that." - like, seriously?

Anyway, playing this tournament served no purpose whatsoever. She should not play a single competitive match until she's fully healthy even if that forces her to teak a break for several months.
My thoughts too. I wonder if she really believes a single word of what she's saying.

I was very apprehensive before this match, and I am not too surprised by what has happened, and if only this disaster makes her (and her team) reconsider and realize that there's no point in playing when you are not fit, then at least some good make come out of this awful decision to play this tournament. She has to get healthy and fit most of all, as long as it might take. Losing the ranking is not important at all, she will get it back again when she is fit.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote