TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #258
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Vika View Post
Posted by OnlyTennis

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Vika proud of her effort. "I want to learn how to go through the tough thing, how to try to do the best in the toughest situation." #BNPPO14

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline
Azarenka on whether she's received medical assurances the foot injury can't get worse if she plays in pain. "I'm too stubborn for that."

We know you're stubborn

But i will always love you, no matter what insane thought rolls through that states playing with an injury is alright
Has she been brainwashed? "I'm too stubborn for that." - like, seriously?

Anyway, playing this tournament served no purpose whatsoever. She should not play a single competitive match until she's fully healthy even if that forces her to teak a break for several months.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote