TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 04:12 AM   #114
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

Maria really needs to win IW.It's a big tournament,and with all the good players on the WTA playing not that good this year,this is her chance.I can't bear the thought of Radwanska,Li,Halep or anyone else winning this tournament over Maria.And at least at Paris she was making quick work of the ''scrubs'',where at the AO,she was playing kinda bad against anyone...And I really dislike Azarenka,but I can't help but feel sorry for her losing her match.It must still be injury.And Serena also losing in Dubai a couple of weeks ago playing atrocious for her standards.Really makes me sad to see the most talented and best tennis players all struggling this year(Serena,Maria,Vika).And in their place we get Halep,Cibulkova and Li Na to win all the prestigious tournaments,don't get me wrong,their good,but when those other 3 are playing 2012 level,they won't stand a chance.Never thought I would say this,but I miss the 2012 season,even though Maria lost in so many finals...
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote