TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 04:00 AM   #242
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
There's a difference between unfit/unhealthy and that type of attitude though. If you're unfit/unhealthy then don't play, but there's no reason to be on the court to do that. At the YEC even she blatantly wasn't moving and was just waiting until the match was over, but here she still gave a half-assed effort, which is even worse. She obviously shouldn't have played, but that excuse is cancelled out by the idiotic fact that she did. And if she is going to be an idiot and play, then at least try.
No, sorry, I don't agree with that. It was an unwise move to come back this early and pull through this match but that does not erase the fact that she was simply not fit to play today.

No attitude could have saved this match, she simply does not have the proper tools to play at her disposal right now.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote