TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:48 AM   #1766
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
It's a rumor I guess (they're not going to publish a "friends no more"-press release ), but there have been hints in their behavior for some time, so I don't think it's too far-fetched.
Well they're both still following each other on Twitter, It can't be too bad. It didn't take a genius to work out there was some problems between the two since the off season. Hopefully they can grow up and put it past them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysisGOAT View Post
Well, according to the times and telegraph (via twitter) Witten's in Qualies for the same reason Laura isn't at Saviano's. She has a new coach, Mauricio Hadad, who was until recently Hev's coach.

At some point, Laura needs to stop playing Musical Coaches.
The Saviano/Witten thing wasn't going to work out anyway. She wasn't planning on even having that partnership. She was in talks with another coach and the Saviano thing was pretty last minute. I'm happy she plans to be playing Miami, hopefully that means the wrist should be at least 95%?

Last edited by Royals. : Mar 7th, 2014 at 08:00 AM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote