TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 06:42 AM   #1765
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...cio-Hadad.html

Full Article here. Can't say I'm surprised, that last coaching situation was about as stable as Laura's second serve. I respect Hadad for what he did with Heather, I think it's good for now, much better than before.

But what I am worried about is when this article says 'on icy terms' with Genie !!!! Surely a rumour... right?
The Saviano/Witten situation was so weird I'm happy she found a new coach. Hadad seems to have done a really good job with Heather so let's hope for a good partnership now. She needs to settle down.

About the Genie thing, it could be true. They barely speak to each other on social medias and the Saviano thing could have been too much for their friendship. It's sad but if it helps Laura to be motivated to pass her in the ranking, why not.

Last edited by Trax : Mar 7th, 2014 at 08:35 AM.
Trax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote