TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #1764
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
It's a rumor I guess (they're not going to publish a "friends no more"-press release ), but there have been hints in their behavior for some time, so I don't think it's too far-fetched.
They were fine in Osaka, but no selfies or interaction on social media of any kind since they went home for the off-season. I suspected something was up the day Genie was announced as 2013 Newcomer of the Year and she gave an interview on Canadian radio.

It was a day or two after Laura announced the coaching arrangement. At the end, Genie was asked about her coaching and Laura and her tone completely changed. Previously it had alternated between bubbly to sports cliche, I could hear her tone go to teenage girl spitting out words through clenched teeth while holding her tongue.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote