TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Edina Gallovits (ROM)

View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #1132
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: Edina Gallovits (ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post

She's done great on court winning 18 ITF titles and reaching the final in Barcelona back in 2007 and reaching other 5 WTA semifinals between 2009 and 2012. Great wins over the years over respected players such as Medina Garrigues, Bammer, Kirilenko, Errani, Bacsinszky, Govortsova, Pennetta, Jankovic, Pironkova, Kanepi, Vinci, Zakopalova, Zheng, Rezai, Razzano, Dominguez Lino, to name only a few. Personally my only regret about her great career is that final match of hers, where Serena won with a double 60 in the first round of the Australian Open 2013.

W/L: 414/253 (as a Professional player, including qualifying matches)
Ratio: .621 (Not bad at all)

All the best, Edina! Love
Great message. I would add : with Career High Singles Ranking of 54 (28/04/2008) and a Career High *Doubles Ranking of 63 (06/04/2009) , *winning 3 WTA titles + 1 more final , finishing the competitional year 4 consecutive times in Top 100 in Singles (2007-2010) and 3 times in Doubles (2008-2010) , also representing Romania in Fed Cup '01 and '03, before moving in the USA.

Anyway, I don't know if the source is reliable or not (someone should ask her on Twitter of fB) but her SR ranking would be 109 , not 170 , that would most likely grant her a *retirement (*if it's true) match in the MD , at Roland Garros or at the US Open .

All the best to her, no matter if this is "the end" or not

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Mar 5th, 2014 at 02:44 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote