TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Edina Gallovits (ROM)

View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #1131
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edina Gallovits (ROM)

The source seems reliable and frankly the news is not that unexpected. I mean coming back after such a long injury break at this age seems almost impossible.

Anyway, good luck to Edina in her coaching career as well as in her personal life!

She's done great on court winning 18 ITF titles and reaching the final in Barcelona back in 2007 and reaching other 5 WTA semifinals between 2009 and 2012. Great wins over the years over respected players such as Medina Garrigues, Bammer, Kirilenko, Errani, Bacsinszky, Govortsova, Pennetta, Jankovic, Pironkova, Kanepi, Vinci, Zakopalova, Zheng, Rezai, Razzano, Dominguez Lino, to name only a few. Personally my only regret about her great career is that final match of hers, where Serena won with a double 60 in the first round of the Australian Open 2013.

W/L: 414/253 (as a Professional player, including qualifying matches)
Ratio: .621 (Not bad at all)

All the best, Edina! Love