TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 02:16 AM   #4119
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Credit me with some dignity - I did no bickering. Just swiftly dealt with silly things.

I feel quite bad for that poser I would not want him to leave just because of me, hope he has me on ignore and continues to post. Nobody should be denied JJ.
Oh don't worry that's not how it meant to come across at all! You just spoke your mind, and the 2 of you agreed to disagree on some things being said, it's just that the other poster wanted to leave and not come back for some reason. We're all glad you're still here
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!