TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 02:13 AM   #4116
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! How could they delete my posts???????????

How else am I supposed to win TWAT?
Don't worry, you missed some comments being deleted and some drama right here in this JJ forum! Between 2 JJ lovers! AND IT WASN'T EVEN ABOUT JJ!

Something about wanting Marko's nether regions all in and around a certain posters mouth, and another member here got offended and reported it, and the comments were deleted. A bit of bickering back and forth and the member who reported the comments said they were never gunna come back to the JJ hangout. We haven't seen them since
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!