TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #4117
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Was she hurting that badly ? Because I don't like when a player retires when down 5-something...
As I said in the previous message : I hope that back problem (medical timeout earlier) was just to break the momentum (although her 1st service is weak )

She got a (lower) back massage from the trainer and after another game, she withdrew. Weak 1st service, especially in the 2nd set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Any chances she makes the IW qualifying?
Signing up for IW or Miami q would have been very risky (slim chances to get in) .

I don't think she's even in the ALT list (10th ALT was around #130 for both events) (but you can ask spiceboy through a PM if you want) , as her 1 priority is : http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031181 that week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
take a LW by this point
What's LW ?

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #95 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #101 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Feb 28th, 2014 at 06:01 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote