TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The quote from a player wich made you laugh the most

View Single Post

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 09:51 PM   #74
miranda_lou

miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hingis has alot because she always acted really incompasitionate and stupid. Like she didn't have common sense. But that all stopped when she started to lose. ALOT
After the French 1999, what else could she say? All the arrogance was beaten out of her. Life gets really hard when you are publicly humbled.

Quote:
Marat: Lady, can you speak up a little bit -- Indianapolis is a little far from Europe, so I can't hear you.
That's my boy.

Quote:
"my goal is to be number one in the world"
-Alexandra Stevenson
Every coach in the world should tell their player to never, ever say this. It's the kiss of death every time.
miranda_lou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote