TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The quote from a player wich made you laugh the most

View Single Post

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 02:11 PM   #11
country flag hollywood7172

hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold
not in exact words....

schnyder: you disgusting bitch (to conchita's face, at the net)
kournikova: I'm like an expensive menu...you can look but you can't afford
hingis: what rivarly? i win everytime. (when asked about kournikova/other players in the top ten)
capriati: it wasn't the volume so much..it was the decimals [sic: decibals] ( when asked about how monica's grunts affected her, san diego 2001)
capriati: can you ask the blimp to leave? it's bothering me (US open 2001)
venus: well, i went out there, i lost the match, i left the court. press conference ( when asked by a journalist "so what happened today?")
serena: i think i'm a hypochondriac--you know, someone who is always getting sick. yep, that's me. if you looked up the word "hypochondriac" in the dictionary it would say serena williams. ( wimbledon 2001, a hypochondriac is someone who always THINKS she is sick but is actually healthy)
seles: you mean like jim courier? *giggles* ( when asked if she should get a french boyfriend to teach her french. jim had a french "friend" at the time. i think seles apologized later)
karantancheva: i could kick her butt off the court! (referring to her upcoming match with sharapova. sharapova won)
henin-hardenne: i have no regrets. i live with what happened, completely. (referring to french open semi's 2003)

once again, these are NOT verbatim. but i tried my best to keep true to the speaker's intentions.

BTW, this is what a blimp is:

and i believe jennifer was complaining about a goodyear blimp.

ana ivanovic daniela hantuchova jelena jankovic martina hingis

and... jennifer capriati !!

Last edited by hollywood7172 : Aug 5th, 2004 at 03:28 PM.
hollywood7172 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote