TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vamos Valentini Grammatikopoulou!! Cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 04:29 AM   #74
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vamos Valentini Grammatikopoulou!! Cheering thread!

4-6 6-1 0-6
I am so proud of her, even though she lost. She took a set 6-1 over a top 200 player! And the total points difference was 71-67 in favor of Hozumi, so even though there was a bagel in the last set, the games were probably close . Too bad she was probably tired since it was her fourth match in four days. This tournament isn't very generous to players from qualies when they don't start qualies until Sunday and have three rounds of qualifying. If she reached the final that would've been 8 matches in 8 days . Obviously she has a long way to go before reaching the finals of challengers, but that wasn't my point

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote