TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #1174
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

This "Masha news and articles" thread is not supposed to talk about dictatorships around the world, isn't it? Who is moderating the forum? We have 983172 forums in the Web talking about all the sh*t going on all over the poor Planet we live in. Please remember here we are in an appreciation forum talking about Maria Sharapova, an exemple of fair fighter, the kind of fighter the world really needs now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
we all want to see maria play again. I went so far as saying I will be glad when this winterolympics stuff is over. I thought it was distracting for maria.
the part of what you said that matters is...I don't really care about pussy riot people misbehaving and being dealt with harshly.
thanks for expressing your point of view.

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote