TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 08:09 PM   #3150
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Yeah sure, I am Nostradamus.. Didn't you actually know that?
I am entitled to have my view on Maria's personality as much as you are... And where on Earth did I attack Grigor?? I just said she can dominate him and I still think she can. She and her management aswell. He does not seem like a macho guy to me.. or like someone who would want to have his word last (while Sasha, Djokovic are like that..)... And for the Russian men.. has she had a Russian boyfriend or close friend so far??

And I as a know it all have to ask you, another know it all -- what all of this
Quote:
But above all countries (without Ukraine and Belarus) Bulgaria and Russia are the closest because of communist past, because of the same cultural and spiritual base, Eastern Orthodoxy, Cyrillic alphabet. Actually many Bulgarian men are married for Russian girls as we are very close in our material culture.
has to do with MAria Sharapova??? Communist past?? Cyrillic alphabet?? LOL I think she and her current or past boyfriends were not together because of the above mentioned things... LOL