TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 08:01 PM   #3149
country flag Laver_Slam

Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Sasha has more Serbian than Slovenian behaviour as for Grigor I know nothing, and now that we talk about cultures and upbringing and preferences... Maria as a Russian by her parents, I think she'd never get along very well with a Russian man from Russia. There I said it. And IMO she likes to dominate and is looking for a guy she can dpminate over... Maybe with Sasha she had a clash of personalities late in the relationship... So far IMO she can dominate Grigor.
I hate when people think they know someone without even met him/her. With Sasha she had no relation because their professions got them absolutely separated. That is happening to many couples, it is not something unusual. Actually I liked Sasha (I know him form the NBA before Maria) but as I said you can't keep such long distance relationship. Whereas with Grigor she has many tournaments together and as he is top 20 now he will be in every big tournament in the year and these tournaments are WTA/ATP together and they are not so few. If you think you got masters, Grand Slams which means a lot. And I'll tell you only this - a man has his ways to dominate a woman despite her influence.

"I think she'd never get along very well with a Russian man from Russia." - this sounds like Nostradamus. You never know but the fact is she likes men that are close to Russia in culture - Sasha, Grigor, she is ok with Djokovic so this is not coincidence. And I can't say there are many Russians male tennis players on the tour right now. If she wants to dominate someone she can take a boyfriend with her very easily. And apart from that I think it is very difficult for two active tennis players to have stable relation because their job is very stressful. I have heard about many tennis couples but they didn't make it unless someone is retired supporting the other. Probably Grigor and Maria will separate later but for now it's fine for them. Because you said you don't know Grigor. Well nobody knows him except his friends and relatives. I have just followed his career since he was 15/16 y.o. I only have the expression that he was very ambitious and stubborn child and also very hard working. These are the things that come on the top of my head when I remember his early interviews and his wins and losses.
Laver_Slam is offline View My Blog!