Re: Your perspective on the experimental format
Somebody forgot to tell the Pacific and Santa Barbara coaches the 'grand' experiment is over for this year? Or are they both just looking for short work days?
Either way, I'll bet the Santa Barbara coach would like to rethink his decision to play 'short' after dropping all four of the ridiculous crap shoot 10 pointers
Pacific 6, UCSB 1
Feb. 16, 2014
Santa Barbara, Calif.
1. Hana Ritterova/ Regina Suarez (PAC) def. April Scatliffe/Priscilla Garcia (UCSB) 6-4
2. Cristina Saenz de Buruaga Ruiz/Iveta Masarova (PAC) def. Melissa Baker/Kaiulani Boyer (UCSB) 6-2
3. Luisa Ortiz Candio/Kirsten Meeham (UCSB) def. Francis Dean/Gergana Boncheva (PAC) 6-2
1. Iveta Masarova (PAC) def. Kaiulani Boyer (UCSB) 6-7 (5), 7-6 (4), 10-8
2. Hana Ritterova (PAC) def. April Scatliffe (UCSB) 6-3, 7-5
3. Cristina Saenz de Buruaga Ruiz (PAC) def. Kiersten Meehan (UCSB) 4-6, 6-4, 10-8
4. Christiana Ferrari (PAC) def. Jaimee Gilbertson (UCSB) 6-3, 4-6, 10-7
5. Stacy Yam (UCSB) def. Francis Dean (PAC) 6-4, 6-3
6. Gergana Boncheva (PAC) def. Melissa Baker (UCSB) 1-6, 6-2, 10-5
UCSB Season Record: (1-6)