TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #3142
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Sorry for my english "those kind of people" was not supposed to mean unrespectful things; even if I'm italian from the North, living since years in France..., after searching for my ancestors, I found that they came in the 15th and 16th century, from actual south Serbia! Invited by the church to build families, live and work in the empty terrains (because of the big 1348 plague and the sad times after that) of the Church State in the center of Italy.
At the end, I think it's normal that she loves something "known" (Sasha, from Slovenia, and now Grigor born in Bulgaria...), it's pretty rare in the real world to have a stable love story imagine between a japanese and a moroccan or an islander and a philippine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laver_Slam View Post
Excuse me, but what are "these kind of people" do you think???? "Balkanian side of her character"??????? A "macho"???? Maria is a Russian, she speaks Slavonic language as the people in Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, The Chech Republic, Poland, Belarus,Ukraine. Bulgaria and all those countries. But above all countries (without Ukraine and Belarus) Bulgaria and Russia are the closest because of communist past, because of the same cultural and spiritual base, Eastern Orthodoxy, Cyrillic alphabet. Actually many Bulgarian men are married for Russian girls as we are very close in our material culture. Families are very close - Grigor has the same background as Maria - one child and the family has sacrificed everything. But above all I suppose Grigor just can understand her Russian side as every Bulgarian. That's all. Very natural relation. I wish them to be happy for the moment. If their relation is serious or not I don't care, the most important for them is to enjoy what they do and be successful at it.

Nick Bollettieri

Last edited by Mattheus : Feb 17th, 2014 at 02:33 PM.
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!