TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #3141
country flag Laver_Slam

Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
He is a young man, sometimes wanting to be more macho than he actually is (it has to be the balkanian side of her charachter, but Maria loves this kind of people, it's the 2nd boyfriend from the Balkans!) and she is a girl wanting an easy relationship with a boyfriend and not really searching for a man to get married with. Even if she says often that she really wants to build a family at the end of her career...
Excuse me, but what are "these kind of people" do you think???? "Balkanian side of her character"??????? A "macho"???? Maria is a Russian, she speaks Slavonic language as the people in Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, The Chech Republic, Poland, Belarus,Ukraine. Bulgaria and all those countries. But above all countries (without Ukraine and Belarus) Bulgaria and Russia are the closest because of communist past, because of the same cultural and spiritual base, Eastern Orthodoxy, Cyrillic alphabet. Actually many Bulgarian men are married for Russian girls as we are very close in our material culture. Families are very close - Grigor has the same background as Maria - one child and the family has sacrificed everything. But above all I suppose Grigor just can understand her Russian side as every Bulgarian. That's all. Very natural relation. I wish them to be happy for the moment. If their relation is serious or not I don't care, the most important for them is to enjoy what they do and be successful at it.
Laver_Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote