TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 07:25 AM   #3140
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I am sure this love story with Grigor doesn't pump away too much attention and energy from Maria... He is a young man, sometimes wanting to be more macho than he actually is (it has to be the balkanian side of his charachter, but Maria loves this kind of people, it's the 2nd boyfriend from the Balkans!) and she is a girl wanting an easy relationship with a boyfriend and not really searching for a man to get married with. Even if she says often that she really wants to build a family at the end of her career...

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
i doubt she's looking for a new boyfriend. but id love to see her dump grigor and focus her 100% attention to tennis in the last few years of her career.

Nick Bollettieri

Last edited by Mattheus : Feb 17th, 2014 at 02:22 PM.
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!