TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #712
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laver_Slam View Post
I want to congratulate Tsveti for the effort to play Doha and Dubai. She had injury and obviously she hadn't healed it completely and it has affected her serve severely. I watched the match against Vinci and she had troubles there with the hip. The 1-st round in Dubai shows she isn't 100% and I wish her rest and healthy body. My big expectations are on the grass season and the fast hard courts in the second half of the season. She has real chance to enter top 20 as she has nothing to defend.
Yes. Before Indianwells, hope she can recover more these days.
I also look forward to this year's grass season.
Her serve was actually influenced in Doha and Dubai.
Serve should be her weapon. Hope she can come to the court healthily.

2011 French Open + 2014 Australian Open -> 2014 Apia International Sydney -> 2014 BMW Malaysian Open
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote