TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2014, 10:52 AM   #1944
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

I missed the match last night but well done Simona! From what I've read on the live scores threads, the 1st set was quite comical because they both seemed hell bent on redefining the first principle of winning tennis matches. The 2nd set ... well that score's good enough for me. That's what we want - even if it's not going ideally, for Simona to say "that's enough" and take control.

I thought that Annika would take no more than 4 or 5 games from Simona and I was right! You'll have to take my word for it because I didn't say it on TF, although I did say Annika wouldn't cause her much of a problem.

With Li Na gone and most/all of the remaining players not exactly tearing up trees, I think this tourney is pretty much anyone's now. Simona has as good a chance of winning it as anyone else.