TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2014, 03:17 AM   #1943
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Simona shouldn't be too confident with the scoreline today. She gradually improved as the match went on, but I really thought Beck would test her more than that. I'm not sure that this will be enough to trouble Errani, especially if she seems to feel pain in her ankle.

She will have to attack the Italian's serve and not get involved in too many baseline exchanges. It will be tough.
I wrote a more detail observation, but by the time I posted it I lost connection.
I just wanted to say that I disagree. Simona plays good tennis from 4-All in the first set, until the end. If you are in the USA and have ESPN, you can watch the Replay on ESPN3. I missed the match LIVE but just watched it.

I am very please, despite the usual problems. She is improving. I noticed a few positive changes.
I think, if her ankle holds, she has a pretty good chance of knocking out ERrani. I feel confident.