TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2014 China adventure (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #141
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: 2014 Asian adventure (Cheering Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Maybe it`s time for Sorana and Victor Ionita to go on separate ways. I`m tired of seeing the same mental meltdown every freaking week. One great run at RG in 2009 and a final in Toronto is just not enough for a player with so much potential. A change might do her good.
Darren Cahill (as full-time coach) please . He is 10 classes above Ionita and he was the main guy to thank for the Toronto run (in my opinion)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote