TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ---- Wild Cards????----

View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2004, 01:52 AM   #13
country flag barabanschikova_fan

barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_Fan
ok where do you get off saying that shit, i watched the matches last year and m-e and meli's matches were last on, and the stands still had people in them cheering them on, and it was in toronto. you are the only person that were bitching about WC's and how the french players wouldn't get them. Last year no one was upset that they got them. And im sorry if you think that meli should get a wc just becoz she played a great match last year, well then lets go back a few more years where mo beat kremer in the first round, thats good enough to get her another wc to. Becoz we all know that your past performence will determine how well you play this time. I am also pissed off that you are generalizing again. Im sorry but there are people out there that want to see mo play, me for one, you keep forgetting not everyone is a fucking political retard like you. This is a tennis tournament, it brings people from other places, ie people who don't give a fuck about seperation, and im sure they would rather watch mo lose 7-6 6-1 while breaking racquets and kicking chairs then see meli get double bageled by someone who will lose in the next round 1 and 1.
i repeat!!! this is not a politial question this time, it is a fact!!! M-E derserve one and no one, trade them in the future.