Originally Posted by C. Drone
I dont see anyone posted this before
here is the google translate:
Former top-ranked Maria Sharapova in an interview with "SE" Vladas LASITSKASU stated that necessarily play for the Russian team in the Fed Cup in the event that the site of one of the matches will be selected by the city of Sochi .
- About the Summer Olympics to be held in two years in Rio de Janeiro, here in Sochi , wonder ?
- Do not rush ! You said that to her for two more years . So to be honest, I'm here Rio thought , but to play there - it's my dream .
- And if the Russian Tennis Federation decides to hold one of the closest matches of the Federation Cup in Sochi, will come to the team?
- I play one hundred percent! It is not even discussed .
Now that Fed cup draw is announced, Russia plays against Argentines at home, I am interested if this bit from Maria last week has any probability. It can be read as a message to Tarpisex and Myskina. Its interesting this question somehow came up...
They could fancy up some outdoor claycourt with movable stands in april for a Fed Cup tie with minimal effort.
Google translation is a nightmare
Former top-ranked Maria Sharapova told in an interview with the journalist Vladas Lisickas that she will definitely play for Fed Cup if the chosen place is Sochi.
While you were here in Sochi, didn't you think about the Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro, in two years time?
- Don't be so impatient! As you said there are still 2 more years. Honestly I don't want to talk about Rio now, but to play there is my dream.
And If the next matches for Fed cup are to be held in Sochi, will you play for the team?
- I will play 100%. This is not even for discussion.