TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 09:00 PM   #136
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: 2014 Asian adventure (Cheering Thread)

"First of all, I'm happy with the result," Cirstea said after the match. "I got in at 2 o'clock last night and only had six hours of sleep. Also, I was playing indoors in Fed Cup last week - here it's outdoors, a different surface, different balls, everything was different. I really had to adjust out there.

"In the first set I was still trying to find my game a little bit. I adjusted well in the second set but in the third set I knew I just had to keep fighting. She had a match point. Sometimes you lose from match point and sometimes you win, but you just have to keep trying and fighting your hardest."
- See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl....lqNeI8G3.dpuf

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote