TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ---- Wild Cards????----

View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2004, 02:27 AM   #9
country flag barabanschikova_fan

barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy H
do we really have to hear your same useless comments every singles year? again, again and again....

Maureen is our highest ranked player right now, and although her year has not been as good as previous, her points earned this year still put her in second behind Pelletier. I don't see any other Canadians reaching 50k challenger finals, and to be completely realistic, I really would be pretty surprised if any of the Canadians won a main draw match unless they drew eachother Hope they prove me wrong, but who else is there really? Marois was just double bagelled by someone Maureen handled routinely last week, Ko was also beaten easily in 2 sets in a qualifying tournament. The only 2 who could possibly merit wildcards are Dubois and Wozniak because of their junior efforts and their Fed Cup efforts, but at this stage, it would not hurt either of them to play the qualifying event where they will have a better chance of winning. They are also juniors still, so the prize money won't be given to them either.
maybe i repeat year after year because they repeat their errors years after years. Marois made a fabulous match last year against Loit (i was there in the stand in the early hour of the nigh when i have hear from a nother great canadian to put my fuc*ing flag away) I agree she sucks recently but come on... it will help help with the money at least... and maureen she will take the money for her retirement...anyway no one except M-e derserve it, so let get the draw better... suggestion, why we don't trade WC with another tournamenet so our only hope in tennis, M-E receive one in another tier 1 event? Could be great to suggest to Tennis Canada because there is a fact In Canada and Québec: When the tournament is in Toronto, they don't care to see Québécoises receiving WC and playing centre court and it is the same thing here, people don't care to see canadians players receiving WC and playing centre court. It is not political just a simple question of facts!