TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ---- Wild Cards????----

View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2004, 01:13 AM   #8
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barabanschikova_fan
Maureen Drake... again, again and again... it make me sick... after that she cry because Navratilova is still playing..navratilova could get it the main of any tournamenet by playing qualies...not you maureen...

But am i surprise with Tennis Canada decision? Nooooooooo, they still make me sick! But her on court 6!!! With 2-3 persons i nthe stand! We don't care here!!!
do we really have to hear your same useless comments every singles year? again, again and again....

Maureen is our highest ranked player right now, and although her year has not been as good as previous, her points earned this year still put her in second behind Pelletier. I don't see any other Canadians reaching 50k challenger finals, and to be completely realistic, I really would be pretty surprised if any of the Canadians won a main draw match unless they drew eachother Hope they prove me wrong, but who else is there really? Marois was just double bagelled by someone Maureen handled routinely last week, Ko was also beaten easily in 2 sets in a qualifying tournament. The only 2 who could possibly merit wildcards are Dubois and Wozniak because of their junior efforts and their Fed Cup efforts, but at this stage, it would not hurt either of them to play the qualifying event where they will have a better chance of winning. They are also juniors still, so the prize money won't be given to them either.
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote