TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ---- Wild Cards????----

View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2004, 02:08 AM   #7
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm happy about Pelletier getting the wildcard.
But Drake? Even with her two finalist appearances in challengers as of late, I think its time she played the qualies, even if she is the top ranked player. This reminds me of the New Zealand scenario in Auckland, with Shelley thinkin she was most deserving just because she was the highest ranked player. Canada doesn't have to go the way Australia has, but Maureen has received many MD wildcards, and she hasn't used them well. Plus, she doesn't seem the desire to play the game well anymore!

I hope they give the third wc to dubois. If they give it to Wozniak, I will still be happy as both those players have a good shot of winning their r1 depending on their draw.
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote