TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #1145
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

I dont see anyone posted this before
http://news.sport-express.ru/2014-02-05/666041/
here is the google translate:

Former top-ranked Maria Sharapova in an interview with "SE" Vladas LASITSKASU stated that necessarily play for the Russian team in the Fed Cup in the event that the site of one of the matches will be selected by the city of Sochi .

- About the Summer Olympics to be held in two years in Rio de Janeiro, here in Sochi , wonder ?

- Do not rush ! You said that to her for two more years . So to be honest, I'm here Rio thought , but to play there - it's my dream .

- And if the Russian Tennis Federation decides to hold one of the closest matches of the Federation Cup in Sochi, will come to the team?

- I play one hundred percent! It is not even discussed .

---

Now that Fed cup draw is announced, Russia plays against Argentines at home, I am interested if this bit from Maria last week has any probability. It can be read as a message to Tarpisex and Myskina. Its interesting this question somehow came up...
They could fancy up some outdoor claycourt with movable stands in april for a Fed Cup tie with minimal effort.