TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup

Thread: Fed Cup
View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #583
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
So sad!!!!
I find her the most accesive player from the 3.
NO she is not. Is good that she doesn't play. We have a good shot, even if Ana will play she can only win 2 matches and in double we have better team that they have. I'm confident that we will pass by Serbia if Halep, Sori and Monica will play. The most balanced score can be 3-2 for us with the final victory of the double team. Go Romania !!!
Sorana Cirstea Jelena Jankovic Samantha Stosur Victoria Azarenka Eugenie Bouchard Sabine Lisicki Maria Sharapova Ana Ivanovic Caroline Wozniacki Na Li Monica Niculescu Petra Kvitova Flavia Pennetta Belinda Bencic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote