TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup

Thread: Fed Cup
View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #578
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Could even be Brasov. They hosted 2013 Davis Cup match with the Netherlands and both the venue and the people were great. Better than in Bucharest.
Brasov please .

It can't be played on the BNR Arenas in Bucharest, neither in Cluj so I hope Brasov will be chosen (as Relu Muntean in from here and also Cosac chose it for last year).

The surface can be also chosen : Clay (as in DC '05) or Hard (as in DC '13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
JJ will not play, she retire from Fed Cup.
Where does it say that ? I saw a couple of posts on TF but nothing "official". She played in Nov. '12.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Feb 11th, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote