TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #4988
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

A little disappointed that the Broncos went down so easily in last Sunday's SB. Lots of armchair, know-nothing fans want to bash Manning's playoff record...but the reality is that great quarterbacks often advance their teams much further than even a fairly good QB would. That was certainly true of Elway early in his career, and now he's lauded as one of the best ever after he'd received the same BS criticism that Manning has.

Even the best QBs can only do so much, and that was seen when Elway lifted mere above-average squads to face three excellent opponents in his first 3 Super Bowls...and the amazing Dan Marino only went to ONE SB thanks to weak running games and mediocre defenses that his Miami teams usually had. I saw Denver play several games this past regular season and can strongly aver that they were NOT a great team in ANY sense of the word. Manning carried a very flawed team as far as they could've gone and then--when they met a legit, great squad--they were just overmatched. I'm not a Denver fan at all, but I wanted to give Peyton his due, and all of the knowledgeable fans know that football isn't a one-man sport, no matter how talented that player may be

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!