TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vamos Valentini Grammatikopoulou!! Cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 05:37 AM   #68
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vamos Valentini Grammatikopoulou!! Cheering thread!

Beat Jane Fennelly (unranked Irish girl) 6-2 6-0 and then played deciding doubles with Maria against Bowtell/Dillon and lost 4-6 3-6
Valentini played so well this week and barely lost games in singles, I'm excited to see what the rest of the year brings. I know she's going to play qualies of a tough American 25K but then she'll probably play the Heraklion tournaments in March and April.

Her birthday is today (February 9th) so Happy 17th Birthday to her and now she gets to play more tournaments because of the age eligibility rule

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote