TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #1136
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
And that was exactly what she did - Russia must love Masha - Flag barer in The Summer Olympics and torch barer in the Winter Games - What a tremendous honor considering that it's not like Russia lacks other great athletes - and BTW - she looked fantastic - her hair flying - running so smoothly - and although I'm obviously not Russian - I was very proud of her
Indeed, you are absolutely right. I love the fact that Russia is so proud and fond of her, and so accepting considering that she did after all leave the country pretty early in her life to go live in the States. And I also love the fact that she is proud of her heritage and her Russian roots, and she showcases it whenever she can. And I have to add, using the word for the third time in these couple of sentences, but it's the only one that can be used, I'm proud as hell to be her fan. Not just because of today, but because of everything. She really is a complete person and a whole package

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote