TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The doubles seeds ...

View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2004, 11:01 AM   #7
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonpro880
I'm so disappointed that Gisela isn't playing with Tarabini. They've been such a good doubles team this year. But then that would leave the number one doubles player without a partner for the Olympics, so they wouldn't do that. However, Dulko is a higher ranked doubles player than Tarabini, so maybe it should have been Suarez/Dulko?
Yeah, but Patricia and Paola have played together before and won things together, and, IMO that experience they have together would probably make them a better option than Paola/Gisela.

Patricia/Gisela are a very good team, (I was amazed when I saw them play at Wimbledon!) but, obviously, given that Paola is the worlds #1 doubles player, she was always going to represent Argentina in doubles.

And, wow! Vivi & Conchita, will be the number 2 seeds, and Paola & Patricia, the number 8 seeds? Cool!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote