TennisForum.com - View Single Post - "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #226
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future
Re: "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Yes, I call you like this. I have reason I did it. It is because you gave me bad rep because I told my own opinion. Have you read my post carefully? Have you noticed in my words NO OFFENCE and BIG RESPECT to Simona Halep??? That is all I wrote in my first post. But than YOU gave FIRST to me BAD REP (as I proved)... So, who started first this everything?? What should I think on Simona's fans when you (as Simona's fan) is giving me bad rep because I'm saying my OWN opinion that is not SAME as yours! Anyway, I still didn't get apologize.
Sorry ,my fault . I wanted to good reped you first , bacuse is obviously i had no reason to bed rep you. I wanted to good reped you and write my comment beacuse i didn't wanted to post here on croats subforum that post . Sorry again beacuse i called u stupid ( I thought i good reped you and when i saw you bed reped me i was getting mad ) ...
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote