TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #5083
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Just curious, does her whole team have to chase Redfoo around the world with her? She obviously is training in these places, so I'm assuming she has them too, but it seems quite odd? I believe she said that she didn't play much tennis in the off season, but did a lot of fitness. Can't really say that showed so far but I'm putting my faith in her that her new fitness people will get her in very good shape, the sooner the better . But I still think the groundstrokes, and especially return of serve, lacked the sting they once had. Sure against Cheeseburger and Scone she handled business with minimal drama, but those players aren't great assessments of the state of her game. IDK somehow I just had the feeling something would go wrong the whole tournament so maybe I looked upon her play more pessimistically than I should've in those two matches. Well, two more weeks until Doha .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!