TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 02:16 AM   #2466
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Disappointing that she wasted these setpoints. Was probably mentally exhausted in the second set after losing the TB. Still a good learning curve for her I hope. That was a strong tournament, not that much weaker than Pattaya qualies for example. Top 200 still has to wait, she is only about 20 points short at the moment, but soon Burnie points will drop off. Btw she may get a chance to play Timea again in Tallinn.
Agree 100% with this And Timea went on to win the tournament against Ysaline 6-1 6-1 Anett clearly would have won the Final

This tournament was not as strong as previous years but was still very strong so hopefully she realises this It's nice to see her have a relatively consistent start to the year and it's nice to see that her 2 losses have been to Bacsinszky and Ishizu who have both shown Top 100 potential

Looking at the list it will actually be quite hard for Anett to win Tallinn 15K as from her previous results it does not seem like she plays that well at home although she obviously likes to play at home I hope she does though because then she will get 25 points (-6 from new ranking breakdown from Burnie SF to Andrezieux Final) That should edge her into the Top 200 IMO as people who have a lot to defend in the 1st half of the year will naturally shift down the rankings and luckily Anett is not that
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote