TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Media zone

Thread: Media zone
View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #509
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of
Re: Media zone

From her site:

23 January 2014
Guys, I'm very happy with the Australian Open went. I spent amazing days here in Melbourne , I won my first quarterfinal at the Open!
As you may have noticed, I left you "alone " on this website since the beginning of January. My apology, I did it as I am a bit superstitious. Watch it as I could do it again considering the success at the Australian Open ! !

I believe I played good tennis, attacking the ball more and the enemy, taking advantage of the best service and keeping high levels of attention also off the field, but always with serenity. In the quarterfinals, as I have already told the media, my opponent made ​​a perfect match and did not allow me to attack. The next time will be better ...
Above all, I must my two favorite men , Max and Save. It is mainly thanks to them that I have been able to start the season in such a positive way, physically and mentally. And that's why I took them out yesterday to celebrate and have fun!
A final thank you to all of you for your strong support. No matter where and when I play, you are always there via TV, streaming and the tournament sites.

Thank you so much!

Besos a todos!

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote