TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 01:50 AM   #2464
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

A shame she lost, especially the 1st Set given the opportunities. It seems I always jinx her when I follow bet365 because both last time against Bai and this time against Iimea, when Anett was in a winning position I thought it was ludicrous how favourable her odds were especially at 5-3 15-0. Both times she ended up losing, probing the site wrong

Anyway, Timea is a good player and she seems to be doing well and this was still a great week for Anett She probably would have picked up another 25K if she won against Timea but this has still been good
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote