TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #5071
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
A couple of days after reflecting, and perhaps it was needed. QF in a slam is not really bad but losing two sets like that to Radwanska is really a bad sign.

I think many of us sort of seen it coming, i actually think her quality dropped a bit already at the start of 2013, but when she won AO and then Doha over Williams i guessed i imagined it.

I just want her back at that level when she beat top 20 opponents 6-2 6-1, moved well around the court. And trashing Radwanska and Sharapova hardly losing games. Last time i seen that level was Beijing 2012. She also won over Li Na every time they played (5 in a row). And it would be no three setters vs Ivanovic or Cornet. Also think she was quicker between points back then, kind of just moving with tempo between points not wanting to stop.

Yes i know she had bad matches back then as well, but not at all that common.

Well, i will keep hoping all the best for her, and if this turns out to be just a temporarily bump, im happy to be wrong. Otherwise im afraid we will at best see her at a great level again in time for the clay season. (Where she has a disadvantage to start with).

I will bump this post when she wins Wimbledon. Vika low time and then a win in the (arguably) biggest tournament. This year or later.
This post

I thought GOATKa was here until she retired. I believe she can get there again (Fix fitness first, then serve, fuck off foo) and she is arguably unarguably second best after Serena. And after playing such great tennis, i can see her beating Serena regurly and winning slams (Including RG).

Also, i think IGoat mentioned her hiring a new coach. Altho Sam has done wonders, i just cant help but think someone like Rodriguez, Hogstedt or a former player like Hingis, Mauresmo, Navratilova or some man. And Piotr Wozniacki is always free (Vika, All i need you to do is push the ball back in the court )

Titles 2014- Sharapova (STU-FO-MAD-BEI) Ivanovic (AUK-MOT-BIR-TOK) Kvitova (NH-WIM-WUH) Petkovic (CHA-BAD) Pennetta (IW) Venus (DUB) Keys (EAS) Kuznetsova (WDC) Wozniacki (IST) Cibulkova (ACA) Lisicki (HK) Makarova (PAT) Nara (RIO) Svitolina (BAK) Beck (LUX)

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is online now View My Blog!